I want to introduce you to someone who I have been seeing for kinda a while now. We have spent every single Thursday night in together for the past 6 months and I can’t imagine life without him. Things are starting to get pretty serious between us and I can see it being a forever kinda thing. He just gets me, he knows my weak spots and accepts me for who I am and even does his best to help where he can. I love the way he makes me feel. He makes me feel like a no man has ever before, he calms me, soothes me and makes me feel all brand new.
Ladies and fellas – I want you to meet frank.
frank body scrub (if we are being formal) is a 100% Australian owned and made vegan coffee scrub which buffs away all the nasty’s (dead skin) while leaving your skin feeling like you’re fresh out the womb aka baby smooth. This scrub not only leaves you smelling like a morning coffee brew, it specifically targets all the problem areas such a cellulite and blemishes – Can I get a hell yeah?
I use frank on the weekly and on all parts of my bod. He’s seen it all from arms, to chest, to legs to tush and he manages to work wonders on all. I can honestly say that my redness on the back of my arms has reduced and he certainly assists in helping apply the life ban to my cellulite, which I have tried to impose since it decided to take residence at the back of my thighs for the past 100 years.
frank is not just a scrub, He is a game changer.
HOW TO GET MESSY:
- Leave frank till last so please wash hair, wash bod, shave and do your shower thang
- Turn the shower head on low and away from you or turn completely off
- Grab a handful of frank and start from the top and make your way down in circular motions covering your neck, chest, arms and stomach evenly as possible
- Grab another handful applying it the same way down your thighs, tush, calves and feet
- Go over your whole body with your hands one last time rubbing him in using large circular motions
- Rinse off
- Once dry apply the body balm to extra dry areas such as elbows, knees and ankles
I hope reading this post has made you want to get to know frank more and I really hope you pursue that thought because trust me you will not regret it. There is plenty of frank to go round.